- Altitude; 13 m (43 ft).
- The average temperature in Skælskør, Zealand, Denmark is 8.2 °C (47 °F).
- The range of average monthly temperatures is 17 °C.
- The warmest average max/ high temperature is 21 °C (70 °F) in July & August.
- The coolest average min/ low temperature is -3 °C (27 °F) in February.
- Skælskør, Zealand receives on average 537 mm (21.1 in) of precipitation annually or 45 mm (1.8 in) each month.
- On balance there are 160 days annually on which greater than 0.1 mm (0.004 in) of precipitation (rain, sleet, snow or hail) occurs or 13 days on an average month.
- The month with the driest weather is March when on balance 26 mm (1.0 in) of rain, sleet, hail or snow falls across 11 days.
- The month with the wettest weather is July & August when on balance 66 mm (2.6 in) of rainfall (precipitation) occurs.
- Hours of sunshine range between 1.1 hours per day in December and 8.8 hours per day in June.
- On balance there are 1823 sunshine hours annually and approximately 5.0 sunlight hours for each day.
Skælskør, Zealand Climate Graph (Metric | Imperial units)